What we need
- A compelling narrative, or set of stories
- Persuasive copy that can be used in appeals to donors, annual reports, grant applications, and media relations
- Popular examples: Organization's founding story, a program achievement or milestone, a look back at the past few years, organizational backgrounder, etc.
- Note: This project is not intended to support your general content planning or marketing but there are several projects in our Marketing & Communications category which are a good fit!
We are a spiritual community that holds and supports people trying to make the world a better place. We would like support writing a compelling narrative of our origin as an organization from the perspective of our leadership team. In particular we would like stories that narrate how our core values developed through trying to care and support each other over the past 5 years.
What we have in place
- We currently have a long form narrative about our founding written from the perspective of one of our leaders. We would like a narrative that includes the perspectives of more of our leadership team and brings us to the present day. We also have tons of Audio of us talking about our work in podcasts.
We would love a written narrative that is between 4K-7K words. Then we would love support turning that written narrative into story beats we could use to make a comic book.
How this will help
This project will save us $2,397 , allowing us to continue support people making the world a better place. $2K would allow us to help pay an organizers rent for a month keeping them from being homeless.
We are very unique organization and its often hard to explain ourselves without telling the story of how we came about. We offer care and healing support to movement leaders and most people don't understand what that means. So by building a compelling narrative we hope that funders and potential collaborators will better under our work. More importantly, with a compelling story we hope that more organizers trying to make the world better we be open to seeking help.
About the org
We work at the intersection of movement for social transformation, economic revolution and spiritual liberation. We build portals to a future where we all got free.