Website Visual Design
Website Visual Design
What We Need
- A visual redo of the Organization's website
- Design direction based on Organization's desired branding and style preferences
- Mock-ups of key site pages
- Commitment to 2 phone calls with a developer to guide initial front-end coding work
- Note: We recommend this project for custom websites. If your site is built on a CMS platform like Wordpress or Squarespace that offers templates, you may not need this project. Check out our Website Content Plan project for help building a CMS-based website
After Steven designs in 3 weeks, to be reviewed and refined in Figma, and Steven will build out in WordPress in week 4. Then DJ will do content upload in week 5. HKO is responsible to provide info for new site before end of week 4.
DJ will setup WordPress backend, when the GoDaddy web hosting is ready, so Steven is ready to go asap. This should be done before end of week 3.
Steven and Shauna will work on design matters for the 3 weeks after start; Steven will allow DJ to peek in on the process
What We Have In Place
- We currently have outdate website, which should make it easy for you to get started. We also have lots of photos and some written content, and the ability to provide any other information you need.
How This Will Help
This project will save us $9,186 , allowing us to focus monies on other weak areas of our operations and to better serve our clients.
-Out current website is very outdated.-We are not able to access our account in GoDaddy to make any changes. (We do not want to stay with GoDaddy as their CEO is not a respectable person).-Most to all staff and Board Members listed are no longer with us or have modified roles. -The content is old and the Board of Directors and EDs would prefer different pics and videos all together-The contact information is also outdated (with the exception of the main office phone number and address)-The links
About The Org
Ho`omau Ke Ola
Ho`omau Ke Ola perpetuates life as it was meant to be by promoting healing from the harmful effects of chemical dependency in an environment that weaves Hawaiian spiritual values, life skills, and best practices