Website Visual Design
Website Visual Design
What We Need
- A visual redo of the Organization's website
- Design direction based on Organization's desired branding and style preferences
- Mock-ups of key site pages
- Commitment to 2 phone calls with a developer to guide initial front-end coding work
- Note: We recommend this project for custom websites. If your site is built on a CMS platform like Wordpress or Squarespace that offers templates, you may not need this project. Check out our Website Content Plan project for help building a CMS-based website
I need help in designing a brand new website we are about to launch. Its called Dementia Friends New York. The cover page should have two separate sections; one for individuals and one for organizations.
I have the logo which I will share later if you need.
Below is the link for the Dementia Friends USA website and our website but the design doesn't necessarily have to mimic either of them.
What We Have In Place
- We currently have website logo, which should make it easy for you to get started. We also have anything else you will need, and the ability to provide any other information you need.
How This Will Help
This project will save us $9,186 , allowing us to give back to the community
Create a Dementia Friend Coomunity
About The Org
Presbyterian Senior Services
To strengthen the capacity of older New Yorkers, their families, and communities to thrive.
What We Do
PSS was founded in 1962 as Presbyterian Senior Services by volunteers to serve older members of their church community. Today, PSS is an innovative, multi-service nonprofit 501(c)(3) agency whose mission is to strengthen the capacity of older New Yorkers, their families, and communities to thrive. PSS has over 70 dedicated staff and over 250 committed volunteers and interns. With a $6+ million annual budget, we are able to run nine busy community centers for older adults, family caregiver and kinship family support programs through PSS Circle of Care three residences - including the first one purposefully built for grandparents raising children - and Coming of Age NYC's popular educational programs that inspire adults 50+ to live with passion and purpose.