What We Need
- A compelling narrative, or set of stories
- Persuasive copy that can be used in appeals to donors, annual reports, grant applications, and media relations
- Popular examples: Organization's founding story, a program achievement or milestone, a look back at the past few years, organizational backgrounder, etc.
- Note: This project is not intended to support your general content planning or marketing but there are several projects in our Marketing & Communications category which are a good fit!
We need support with creating a end-of-year narrative for donor engagement and fundraising campaign.
What We Have In Place
- We currently have members who are willing to be interviewed, which should make it easy for you to get started. We also have data on program success (student quotes and feedback forms), and the ability to provide any other information you need.
How This Will Help
This project will save us $2,397 , allowing us to provide language access support to our community members.
This project will allow us to share a consistent narrative to future donors and increase engagement to meet our EOY goals. If engagement increases, we will be able to meet the needs of our community members. It will also clarify who we are and what we do as an organization.
About The Org
Many Languages One Voice
Our mission is to foster leadership and provide tools for greater civic participation of immigrants in DC who do not speak English as their primary language in solutions that impact their lives. We mobilize the community to prompt systemic change to meet the goal of language justice in the District. We organize intergenerationally with youth and adults.