What We Need
- Well-written and compelling copy for marketing or communication materials; examples include a brochure, blog post, one-pager/fact sheet, fundraising/promotional materials
- Messaging that is consistent with brand identity, public relations strategy and communications objectives
Purpose: To inspire prospective major donors to support a capital campaign to build a new sports precinct.
Output: Marketing collateral to "sell" the sports project to prospective donors:
The school lacks appropriate sports facilities.
This project is needed to influence the retention of current students in senior school and motivate the recruitment of new students.
Our families view the Phys. Ed. program as a highly important part of the overall curriculum.
What We Have In Place
- We currently have some key messages re the capital campaign and the project, which should make it easy for you to get started. We also have the ability, and the ability to provide any other information you need.
How This Will Help
This project will save us $4,212 , allowing us to optimise our marketing budget for this project.
The new sports precinct project will help THE KING DAVID SCHOOL achieve its Vision to be recognised as a provider of educational outcomes which are second to none including:
- to deliver the highest possible standards of facilities and resources for the benefit of its students and the broader community.
PILLAR 4 of our Strategic Plan:
MAINTAIN AND FURTHER DEVELOP FACILITIES AND THE LEARNING ENVIRONMENT:
- invest in major capital projects to meet the School's needs
About The Org
The King David School
This school exists to provide both excellence and opportunity in education from infancy to Year 12. It will foster the development of each individual student in its care paying careful attention and respect to his or her unique needs, abilities and aspirations. It will fulfil its goals with reference and respect to the contemporary Australian society within which it is so fortunate to exist: