What We Need
- A compelling narrative, or set of stories
- Persuasive copy that can be used in appeals to donors, annual reports, grant applications, and media relations
- Popular examples: Organization's founding story, a program achievement or milestone, a look back at the past few years, organizational backgrounder, etc.
- Note: This project is not intended to support your general content planning or marketing but there are several projects in our Marketing & Communications category which are a good fit!
We are hiring a media firm to create a marketing video for us. We have our story written in various forms but would love help guiding us toward that video project.
What We Have In Place
- We currently have a one hour recording of our annual meeting with our story, which should make it easy for you to get started. We also have grant applications and narratives, and the ability to provide any other information you need.
How This Will Help
This project will save us $2,397 , allowing us to invest in our video creation that will really advance our story and our mission to create a better world where all children can thrive in a digital age!
It will allow prospective grantees and clients to know who we are, to understand the problem we are addressing, and how our youth-based solution is a brilliant way forward
About The Org
LiveMore ScreenLess advocates and promotes digital wellbeing for and with young people through a collaborative and comprehensive community approach.
What We Do
LiveMore ScreenLess provides awareness and education to promote Digital Wellbeing.
We are a 501 (c) 3 Minnesota-based Nonprofit. Everything we do - form the products and services we offer to the advocacy we advance - follows our 4-stage framework of engagement, education, communication, and systems that is grounded in the Whole School, Whole Community, Whole Child Model (WSCC) developed in partnership with the CDC and ASCD.