What We Need
- A compelling narrative, or set of stories
- Persuasive copy that can be used in appeals to donors, annual reports, grant applications, and media relations
- Popular examples: Organization's founding story, a program achievement or milestone, a look back at the past few years, organizational backgrounder, etc.
- Note: This project is not intended to support your general content planning or marketing but there are several projects in our Marketing & Communications category which are a good fit!
We are thrilled about this project because we have been making a positive impact in the community for 18 years and have lots of stories to tell. We simply need help pulling them together in a clear and conscise way that will make it easy for potential donors, partners and supporters to understand.
What We Have In Place
- We currently have written testimonies of participants, parents and volunteers., which should make it easy for you to get started. We also have Archived letters, videos and current active participants., and the ability to provide any other information you need.
How This Will Help
This project will save us $2,397 , allowing us to fine-tune our messaging while allocating time and resources to other equally important projects that can help us expand and reach more girls and families.
This project is important because over the 18 years of service we constantly hear our organization referred to as a "hidden treasure". We don't want to be hidden. We want the world to know about the tremendous impact we have and are continuing to make in the lives of girls and families
About The Org
Diamond in the Rough
Diamond In The Rough (DITR), an award winning, faith-based, non-denominational, youth development and leadership program dedicated to "Transforming the world . . . One child, one family, one community at a time".
Our mission is to provide preparation, inspiration, nurturing and knowledge to girls ages 4-18 through group mentoring, leadership training, career coaching and family enrichment activities.