Help 67th Precinct Clergy Council, AKA "The GodSquad" enhance their annual reports, grant applications, and other marketing materials with compelling narratives about their organization’s mission, activities, and achievements.
What We Need
- A compelling narrative, or set of stories
- Persuasive copy that can be used in appeals to donors, annual reports, grant applications, and media relations
- Popular examples: Organization's founding story, a program achievement or milestone, a look back at the past few years, organizational backgrounder, etc.
- Note: This project is not intended to support your general content planning or marketing but there are several projects in our Marketing & Communications category which are a good fit!
This will be used for our annual or end of the year report
What We Have In Place
- We currently have previous end of the year report, white paper, program info, which should make it easy for you to get started. We also have powerpoints, our website, social media, and the ability to provide any other information you need.
How This Will Help
This project will save us $2,397 , allowing us to put those funds towards growing and expanding our programs whose focus is to serve communities impacted by gun violence and build safer neighborhoods
We aim to have a written representation of how the aid of our donors and supports all throughout the year has impacted the community as well as a way to show a wider audience the benefits of our mission.
About The Org
67th Precinct Clergy Council, AKA "The GodSquad"
To serve communities impacted by gun violence through holistic services and work closely with other leaders and law enforcement to lessen tensions, reduce crimes and build safer neighborhoods.
(No testimonial has been submitted by Kiera)
(No testimonial has been submitted by Tanisha)