This website will be unavailable on Thursday, December 3, from 5am to 7am EST to perform necessary maintenance.
Good morning. This project would involve developing two PowerPoint templates -- one that would include lots of options for graphics, etc. and one that would be very simple and straightforward. We have an established logo and brand along with a template already purchased to begin the design. Thank you!
Our organization develops programs and holds training and consultation for adults (teachers, mental health professionals) who work with children to strengthen their social and emotional health. A strong set of presentation materials will enhance our professional appearance across the organization and better convey our mission to our audience.
Advancing the social and emotional health of young children since 1957:
The mission of Children's Institute is to equip and support those who work with children to ensure the success of every child.
We believe, on behalf of all children and families, that:
- All children need social and emotional skills to succeed in life.
- All adults should intentionally and explicitly teach children social and emotional skills.
- Children with strong social and emotional skills will become contributing adults who make our world a better place.
- Young people are resilient and it is imperative to identify and foster their core strengths.
- Engaging in SEL will improve the job satisfaction of those who work with children.
Children's Institute partners with community agencies and schools to strengthen the social and emotional health of children in a variety of different ways. We assist with the implementation of evidence-based prevention and early intervention programs; provide a range of trainings, assessments, and services to support those who work with children; and conduct research and evaluation to continuously improve efforts that support children's positive growth and development. With programs and services that are grounded in research, we build bridges between theory and practice. We transform ideas into proven solutions and turn obstacles into opportunities for success for children and families.