Website Visual Design
Website Visual Design
What We Need
- A visual redo of the Organization's website
- Design direction based on Organization's desired branding and style preferences
- Mock-ups of key site pages
- Commitment to 2 phone calls with a developer to guide initial front-end coding work
- Note: We recommend this project for custom websites. If your site is built on a CMS platform like Wordpress or Squarespace that offers templates, you may not need this project. Check out our Website Content Plan project for help building a CMS-based website
We need help creating a very simple text-based website--think a Wiki page or DOS--whereby users can download legal template models after inputting a few key parameters. It is for a project that is like LegalZoom for but Earth-centered laws.
What We Have In Place
- We currently have legal templates for the website, which should make it easy for you to get started. We also have a project team ready to work with you, and the ability to provide any other information you need.
How This Will Help
This project will save us $9,186 , allowing us to hire legal drafters for the Earth-centered laws that will populate the site
Our "LegalZoom for Nature" project will make it easy for governments across the world to create customizable legal models for the planet. We need a simple, text-based prototype site as proof of concept to get it off the ground.
About The Org
Earth Law Center
Earth Law Center catalyzes a global movement to rebalance the human-Nature relationship.
We do this by working to make ELC a household name, expanding the body of Earth Law, and providing tools for judges and lawyers to analyze in decisions affecting the natural environment.
What We Do
Our continued well being depends on a paradigm shift in law from a human based one to a nature based one so ecological communities can regenerate and thrive.
This includes a wide range of activities from researching and writing part of an amendment being considered by the Oaxaca Parliament for rights of rivers, to Amicus Briefs (12+ submitted since 2018). This includes the first Earth Law textbook in the world, published by Wolters Kluwer as well as Earth Law frameworks for rivers, marine protected areas and communities.
Catchafire volunteers form a core part of ELC's volunteer leaders, and we've completed over 100+ projects. So thank you Catchafire!!!